[AT] Case 400

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Mon Mar 28 19:20:39 PST 2005

400s are pretty nice tractors.  They were quite an upgrade over the DC.  I
don't know if you could say it was ahead of their time or not.  They are a
very attractive tractor.   I don't think Case changed much other than
sheetmetal when they upgraded it to the 700 and the 730.  I think they did
one lever can be a little tough sometimes.

Jim