[AT] Case 400

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Mon Mar 28 15:58:27 PST 2005

Ricky
I have the same LP Case--bought it in Winters in 78.  It is a good sound
machine--mine is one of the worlds ugliest tractors, like Farmers WUV.  The
only problem we have had is we have replaced the PTO gears two times after
continued hard PTO usage.  I need to put one rear tire on mine now and don't
have a used one and too tight for new on working tractor.  I used it
yesterday for a while hauling chain saws on a fence row.
Bear

Bill "Bear" Hood
Whitehouse, Texas