[AT] Pitchforks - new vs. old.

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 25 14:30:06 PST 2005

Not to long ago my Father in law got a whole box of different sized hammer
handles at an auction.  The box had any size you could ever want, or need.
I don't know how much he paid, but if I know him it wasn't very much.

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C
1947 Allis Chalmers C