[AT] Case 400

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 28 09:53:02 PST 2005

Ricky, the Case 400 is quite similar to the later model 730 that I have.
Might even be the same size engine (267 cubic inch?) Yes, I have always
liked the 730 . Occasionally I wish it had power steering but other than
that it is a nice reliable  tractor to use.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/