[AT] I need help on 3 pt

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 07:45:24 PST 2005

Cecil

Thank you for your reply,  I believe yo could be right, I hope it is as simple as
that?  The pump on this tractor is actually connected up on the engine driven off
the injection pump.  Still kind of hard to get to (Everything is hard to get to on
this tractor:-))

I had the pump off and all the lines disconected.

I am assuming that the 3 PT is driven off of this pump???

I do not have a repair manual or a parts book for this tractor to evaluate the
system.

So now that will be my net try is figuring a way to get the pump a jump start?

Clint