[AT] Left or right combines?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 19 20:58:23 PST 2005

Gene, my Uncle had that happen to him on his John Deere 95. I thought it was
a belt drive on that one but not sure now. Can't recall just how he managed
to get out of that but he had a pretty sore foot for a while. I'd never
climb into a hopper now when the auger is running.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/