[AT] Left or right combines?

Gene Waugh gwaugh at wowway.com
Fri Mar 18 19:15:45 PST 2005

George, by the time I came along (1943) most of my relatives were pretty
much away from horses, by then farming with tractors---

But, my Dad (1918) was worked to the bone by his Dad, and damned well was
not going to stay "down on the farm".  Right after the war, he finished his
PhD in Ag at Purdue, and the real grunt work was waaay behind him!

Gene