[AT] Left or right combines?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Mar 18 13:43:14 PST 2005

Gene,

The farm I was raised on never had a picker of any kind, combine of any
size, or any kind of baler!  We did have a grain binder, corn binder, and in
later years a corn shredder.  All hay making was done with horses, but we
did have a hay loader.  We did milk 10 to 12 head by hand.  I never had a
brother.  Pop never could figure out why I didn't want to be a farmer.

Nostalgia!  Bah humbug!!!

George Willer