[AT] Left or right combines?

Gene Waugh gwaugh at wowway.com
Fri Mar 18 12:29:37 PST 2005

Everything is relative, isn't it Ralph---you speak of the "little six foot
table"---yet the Oliver that my grandfather replaced was 5'---and I only
kid,  because this was about the time (early 50's) that he (grandfather)
went from one row to two row cornpicker.

However...my Dad grew up picking and then husking by hand!  What an
improvement even a 1 row picker was!!!

Gene
Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USZA