[AT] Left or right combines?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 18 09:35:51 PST 2005

Yes, most of the pto combines I grew up with were right hand cut. That would
include Case 460 and older, John Deere 65 and 95, Massey 751, 405, Cockshutt
8650, IH 402 and the later 914s which were very popular here.. Might be a
few others in there I have forgotten.
I still have my Dad's old model A Case in the bush along with a few pictures
and it also was right hand cut with the little six foot table and canvas
draper.
Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/