[AT] Fw: Truck & Tractor Tool Guide Part Two

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Thu Mar 17 11:25:32 PST 2005

I thought I was the only one to set fire with an angle grinder.  Spencer
was at my shop while he was writing how to restore a two cylinder
tractor. I was grinding on something the sparks went into my garbage can
and set some paper on fire.  At the same time I got a spark in my eye.

Spencer said he should put a section in his book about shop safety.

Lou