[AT] Fw: Truck & Tractor Tool Guide Part Two

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Thu Mar 17 13:10:13 PST 2005

I had that happen at school wearing buttoned bibs and underwear. We were supposed to learn, try and understand welding. So there I was with an arcwelder working under conditions that I'll never get else when welding, I mean like wearing leatherapron(?) thick gloves, comfortably sitting on a chair welding something on an irontable. Conditions were perfect (will never happen again) when suudenly a spark (we call them weldingflees) somehow jumped in under the apron and between the buttons, then didn't the underwear help much :-o

/Mattias