OT: Mozilla vs. IE (was Re: [AT] trimming the fleet and not beingableto go to site

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Mar 4 07:32:23 PST 2005

It is there on the first page (click on the get Firefox link) and it is
a free download.  I've used the Mozilla Suite for years (similar to
Firefox in the browser but not the same) and I like Mozilla a lot.  I've
looked at Firefox but since the user interface is a little different
from the one in Mozilla I chose to stay where I am.  Unfortunately for
me, Mozilla will become more like Firefox in the browser look and feel
as time goes by.  They also have a stand alone email program
(Thunderbird) but again, I started with the Mozilla Suite (browser,
email and some others) so, for now, I'm sticking with it.  No interest
in Mozilla products other than a satisfied user.

David