OT: Mozilla vs. IE (was Re: [AT] trimming the fleet and not beingableto go to site

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Fri Mar 4 06:55:39 PST 2005

It is a free download, see http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/all.html.
This page should show most or all languages it is available for, plus
the different platforms you can install the program on.  I am running
it here on both my ms and linux machines.

IMHO, while Firefox may have some security issues, (ANY software
program usually will have some), then tend to be far less (and
frequent) than IE has.

Now that I have put in my plug for Firefox, going to go out and work on
something far more simplier, either my Ford 8N, or my International
1310 truck......

Howard