[AT] anybody close to this?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Mar 2 17:13:50 PST 2005

When I used to go up there  on 52 it was long before 77 was dreamed of and
the road was a nightmare.  Trucks running in low gear up and down the hill
and cars and small trucks just having to poke along behind, smelling the
burning brakes and hoping not to get run over.  That was 30 years ago.

I agree with you about the wind.  I just failed to say that in my post.

Charlie