[AT] anybody close to this?

Bob W RGW13 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 2 05:58:26 PST 2005

I-40 from NC to TN is ok. It does get hilly and curvy going over the
mountain passes but other than that it is fine. There was some construction
on it west of Knoxville in Oct. but that may be finished by now. Much past
Knoxville I do not know about, But I would think you would be fine to
Nashville.

Bob W [FL]