[Farmall] New needles don't fit baler right

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Thu Jun 30 15:24:20 PDT 2005

I am not very knowledgable on knotters.  But if I follow where the problem
is, the position of the needles depends on how the attachment bolts are
tightened.  Try loosening the rear bolts a little and tightening up the
front ones.  If there isn't enough range of movement to get them where they
belong, maybe something is bent.  I don't know if it is possible to add
shims and/or washers to get them moved farther.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net