[AT] CubFest 2005

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Jun 30 08:00:56 PDT 2005

    Bigdog;
    We all thank you for hosting the 2005 Cubfest. Yours will be
a hard act for us to follow for next year. Your planning and
preparations were very professional.
    Cubfest 2006 is tentatively scheduled for the weekend of
June 23rd to 25th, 2006. I am located about 10 miles west of
Bellefontaine, Ohio. I will be hosting our 4 day family reunion
next month, so this will be a dry run on what to expect from
Cubfest 2006.

    Gene Dotson,  DeGraff, Ohio