[AT] Selling things and hurricanes

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Sun Jun 19 15:59:14 PDT 2005

Cecil, if that were located here in California I would be jumping on it
immediately. But and this is a big but, we are a continent away literally.
The shipping would literally eat me alive on them, so I am looking more
locally. Unless someone needs to have space occupied on their truck or
trailer and wants to see Monterey Bay???? Right now I could not even pay the
shipping from LA I think, sigh.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California

Just about busted from the $13 JD lister part! But the weather is GORGEOUS
and we are planting the tomatoes.