[AT] Parts washer fluid

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sat Jun 18 18:19:18 PDT 2005

Like Bill I also use thinner.  I started using it maybe four or five years
ago as it was/is so much cheaper than buying solvent five gallons at a time
from the local Standard/Chevron truck farm.  IMHO thinner works just as well
as the solvent I was buying for cutting grease.  However, as to your'
criteria of odor, skin irritability and particularly toxicity I am not a
chemist so I really don't know whether or not thinner will meet your'
criteria.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington