[AT] Parts washer fluid

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sat Jun 18 12:09:08 PDT 2005

I use mineral spirits, buy it 5 - 10 gallons at a time from an oil
distributor.  Not as volatile as gasoline, so it doesn't evaporate away very
quickly.  My oil jobber told me it's the same thing as charcoal lighter, so
I've not bought any fire starter fluid since he told me that.  I had asked
him about Stoddard Solvent, he said this was pretty much the same stuff and
a bit cheaper this way.

B²
Chatfield, MN USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.