Obsolete inventory (was Re: JD pawl needed- was Re: [AT] Really depressing loss of old iron...

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jun 18 04:05:34 PDT 2005

Sorry, Dean, but I haven't been reading the message thread about "JD
Pawl needed" because I don't have any JD equipment. But the first
sentence of this message caught my eye. Could you repeat the information
for those of us who might have missed it?

Thanks,

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If you torture data sufficiently, it will confess to almost anything.
-Fred Menger, chemistry professor (1937- )