[Farmall] Oliver Cletrac HG Question

Howard Weeks weeksh at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 17 16:25:59 PDT 2005

Another twist to this subject has to do with the temp of the center
electrode
relative to the ground electrode.  Electrons will flow (arc) from a heated
object
better than it will from a colder object.  That is why the filaments in
tubes have to
be heated in order to get the tube to work.  Supposedly, that center
electrode runs
much hotter than the ground electrode.  Think I read that in some older
Farmall manual.

Howard