[Farmall] Oliver Cletrac HG Question

James & Linda Whittington is23 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 17 12:32:53 PDT 2005

I like to watch,and sorta keep quite.This all is very important,whats
written below!! If the coil is reversed,the spark on the plug will jump
backwards,from the ground side (tang to tip),instead of from tip to
tang,which will make the engine preform not as good as
possible.Also,these old systems,would cut down on electrolis,with the
positive ground.So,there is many things,going for a proper system.JimW