JD pawl needed- was Re: [AT] Really depressing loss of old iron...

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jun 17 03:38:29 PDT 2005

> Dean, I contacted the dealer and was referred to a dealer in Colorado who

then referred me to an independent "two cylinder parts" operation
associated

with that dealer. They showed stock in the computer system. I called back

and asked them to recheck with JD obselete parts as you suggested and they

said that they no longer have an association with the obselete parts folks.

Hmm. This is odd. The Colorado operation has the voice mailbox full.
>    Sigh.
>        Grant Brians

	Grant, there must be another JD dealer there somewhere. Our
JD dealer automatically checks JD Obsolete Parts Dealers when I go in
for something for one of my JDs. The last time I was in and looking
for a part, he told me a dealer in Texas had the part, told me the
price and asked if I wanted it. This was a high pressure line in the
fuel system for my JD 2010 diesel crawler. The part was here and on
the tractor within a week.

Cecil