[AJD] 214 Baler

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Jun 16 04:42:13 PDT 2005

Bruce
I suspect they are Multiluber oil lines. Great when it worked but usually at least one line
would break or plug causing lots of work. Around here lots of farmers would just give up and
remove a difficult line and install a zerk.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Jun 15 21:22 , Bruce Mahr <martian at winco.net> sent: