JD pawl needed- was Re: [AT] Really depressing loss of old iron...

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Thu Jun 16 06:07:59 PDT 2005

Dean, thanks for the advice. I truly didn't know what to make of the
reversed numbers though, so I rechecked. I had them backwards! I guess that
just goes to show what the limited amount of sleep I have been getting and
the stress of not getting everything done is doing to me. I will call the
dealer this morning when they open to see what the cost is on the D802A pawl
(clutch dog). Thanks a lot!! I'll update the list as to what happens on
this.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister California