[AJD] 214 Baler

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Jun 15 13:10:04 PDT 2005

First and foremost, get an operator's manual or at the very least a photocopy
of the troubleshooting charts.
I normally ran a wire tire baler as opposed to twine as we were baling straw out
on the Colorado plains. IMHO, a wire-tie baler is somewhat simpler than a twine tie.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Jun 15 13:40 , Kevin Smolkowski <kev at smolkowski.com> sent: