[AT] Really depressing loss of old iron...

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Jun 15 11:26:32 PDT 2005

Funny you should mention that, Farmer.  I had a conversation with a
friend who lives over in Illinois over the weekend and he happens to be
looking for a John Deere rear-mount sickle bar.  I told him you had some
available.  How difficult would it be for you to send me a listing of
the JD models you have in stock?  I've got to get back with him in a
couple of days about a hiller for growing white asparagus, and I'll talk
with him at the same time about your sickle bars.

Larry