[AT] Caterpillar Service Literature

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Jun 15 04:03:34 PDT 2005

> I have paid more and gotten less than was in
> the Jensales manuals I have. I am not really knocking them as if it were not for Jensales and other
> places like them we would not have much material to use in the restoration of some of this old
> iron. Not throwing stones at no one. Life's too short for that.
> Terry

	One thing about Jensales, their warranty is good. If you are
not satisfied with the quality of any manual, you can get your money
back. I don't think any of us who were dissatisfied with Jensales
manuals would dispute this fact. What I was hoping to hear was that
they were going to go thru these manuals with a lot of photos and
try to improve the product. Just bringing out the details in the
photos would be a big step. All the printed pages, like Mike Sloane
says, are just fine. Oh well....

Cecil