[AT] Caterpillar Service Literature

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Wed Jun 15 03:43:46 PDT 2005

I am not throwing stones. I was just disappointed in the content of the manual I bought from them.
It was better than not having anything. It could be that the manual they reprinted was not
complete. I got the information I needed from the Wisconsin Historical Society. That is the trouble
of ordering books on line. I guess I like to look first to see if they have the infomation I need.
That is hard to do when you just look at the cover. I have paid more and gotten less than was in
the Jensales manuals I have. I am not really knocking them as if it were not for Jensales and other
places like them we would not have much material to use in the restoration of some of this old
iron. Not throwing stones at no one. Life's too short for that.
Terry