[AT] Caterpillar Service Literature

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 03:17:34 PDT 2005

If you have ever had reproduced IH manual from Binder Books, you would
have to say that they are indistinguishable from the original at 99.9%.
The only difference is that the covers are not as heavy as the original
material, but the copy quality is virtually perfect. (They are not
"counterfeits", but perfect working material - which is what I
want/need.) I have both original and copies from several different
tractors (long story), and I am impressed. The stuff from Jensales is
not, for the most part, "bad"; it just isn't as good as Binder Books. I
bought Jensales' manuals for the Farmall "Lift-All" hydraulic system,
and the print quality was OK, but the photographic images were poor to
the point of being useless. On the other hand, I got the Jensales
collection of manuals for Cub implements, and both the parts and
operator versions were fine (no photos though). I am not a big fan of
the Jensales plastic binding, but that is more personal preference than
a real complaint.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If you torture data sufficiently, it will confess to almost anything.
-Fred Menger, chemistry professor (1937- )