[AJD] PS foaming issue

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Mon Jun 13 04:10:40 PDT 2005

Well it looks like somewhere in the rebuild of the Power steering pump I
made a mistake.. When I was assembling  it for the first time around, I
goofed something and had to take it back apart with the shellac drying and
possibly nicking or even put some the seals in wrong.. I guess I get to pull
it off again and look at it.. I think I will document it with pictures and
write up a small report to go along with it..
That way I can share what I found and did, so if 1 person wont make the
mistake I did and have to do the effort to pull it back off we all win..

Dennis