[AT] OT Land prices was RE: B Allis

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 15:10:16 PDT 2005

I read the regs on the open feed lot and they  seem to me to not be to
restrictive but they do protect the neighbor down stream  and I am all for that.

We have a Dairy over hear that has an open cess  pool that stinks awful so
the owner put in for a system that would collect the  gases by covering it then
use that to run a generator to run some 5000 homes.  Not a bad idea no smell
and cheap electricity.
Guess what the stupid neighbor  is complaining about the generator it might
make noise. He would rather have the  smell I guess.
Some people just like to complain I think.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460