[AT] Mammoth tractor

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 11 23:23:58 PDT 2005

Hi Walt
The movie was called "The Old Barn Dance". Being a "horse opera" type show
of course the tractor and the dealers were considered the bad guys trying to
push aside the old reliable methods of horse farming. Interesting that Gene
Autry was able to supply the farmers with horses to finish their harvest
after the Mammoth company re-possessed the farmer's tractors when they
couldn't make the payment.
Well I've put in a long day on the iron horse out in the muddy fields and
need to get some sleep.

Ralph in Sask.