[AT] RE: B Allis

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Fri Jun 10 21:51:06 PDT 2005

A neighbor has a B Allis for sale. It has electric start, wide front, wish bone front end, and new paint. It looks good, but I an not sure if it is the exact shape of orange that it should be. The decals are not exact. It has new back and front tires. He started the tractor, and it sounded alright, but there was an extra noise, It seemed like it came from the mag or governor. But it didn't run long enough for me to tell exactly where the noise was coming from. (Maybe water pump)  Then it wouldn't start again. It allow has a 1 row cultivator that he has never had on the tractor. I am not sure if it is all there. Strange looking! It also has a one bottom plow with a plow share missing. He didn't know how it mounted. I think some of the mountings are missing also. I think it is a little spendy, but I was wondering what the rest of you think. He is asking $3300.00 and is firm at this point.
        I just bought a C with wide front and good belly mower under it a month ago. I paid $950.00 for the pair. It runs ok.
                                                                                    Thanks for your imput,
                                                                                       Dallas