[Farmall] Machine Shed and Shop

H. Fry bald at tds.net
Fri Jun 10 15:43:55 PDT 2005

Larry, We built two slab buildings in the last few years. One is a woodframe
storage/workshop with a wall between them. The separation wall keeps the
paint/grit/etc. out of the storage area. The second is a metal arch tractor
storage shed.  An old friend convinced me to stub in the plumbing for a
commode, deep sink & deck drains even though I was not ready to put those
items in for a while.  We have a bad groundwater problem here in southeast
Georgia so everything is double lined underneath with heavy plastic.  As
some of the other folks said, whatever you build will fill up in a hurry.
Good Luck.
H. Fry
Southeast GA
P.S: One thing I wish I had done was to put several heavy anchor attachments
in the slab in line with the big door so I could use them for a winch
attachment when pulling some of my prizes into the building.