[AT] cub / prime oil pump

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 11:36:00 PDT 2005

Charlie,

They were still around as of the early 90's. We had looked into installing
one on a new fire truck we were ordering. Thought it might help with start-ups
since we rarely have time to let the truck warm-up properly. If I remember
correctly it was just an accumulator that stored oil under pressure when the
engine was running. The stored pressure was released when you pushed the starter
button.

Karl