[AT] cub / prime oil pump

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Jun 10 10:24:46 PDT 2005

There used to be a device on the market that pre-lubed your engine.
It stored engine oil under presure while the engine was running and a check
valve kept it under presure after shut off.  Then on re-start a solidoid
released the check valve and the oil was forced to the bearings through one
of the oil tap passages in the block.

I never tried one but always wanted to.  Don't know if they are still around
or not.

Charlie