[AT] cub / prime oil pump

K7jdj at aol.com K7jdj at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 09:46:49 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/10/2005 7:42:20 AM Pacific  Standard Time,
wild1 at cpe-66-1-196-61.az.sprintbbd.net writes:
Smart start-up  procedures and regular maintenance
go a long way toward keeping this old iron  running.

Good comments Ken.  A Google search turned up a a lot of  site addressing
lub-oil issues.  Here a couple I looked  at.

http://www.thirskauto.net/Oil_Pumps.html

http://dodgeram.org/ki4cy/preluber/Preluber.htm

Although  this thread has drifted a bit from the original post, I think many
of our old  antique
machines sit idle for extended periods and it is a good idea to pay
attention to the oil pressure issue at start up.

Gary
Renton, WA