[Farmall] Machine Shed and Shop

John Paur johnjanpaur at directcon.net
Thu Jun 9 20:49:16 PDT 2005

Larry,  My combo machine shed and shop is 36 x 60.  20' is partitioned off
for the shop leaving a 36 x 40  machine shed.  I can comfortably put 5
regular kind of tractors (row crop or standard) or 4 wide axle (100 inch
axle) tractors on each side.  36' width gives me about a 10 - 12 ft wide
center alley for ease of getting tractors in and out. If needed I could
still park a couple tractors in the alley. I'm very happy with that
arrangement, it works well.  I have 9 ft walls, frame construction with
textured plywood exterior.  No condensation and quiet.  Easy to  fasten
shelves etc. to the walls and partitions, easy to insulate if needed.  But,
no matter what you build, when it's finished it will be too small !!!   John