[AT] grease in steering gearbox

crawler crawler at lynnet.com
Thu Jun 9 08:05:24 PDT 2005

In rollers and front idlers on crawlers when they start leaking gear oil i
have used John Deere Corn Head grease. It turns to liquid with any amount of
heat or friction and goes back to a solid.when cooled. Works great in
rollers and idlers just don't use it in joints like tie rods spindles and
such.  ED