[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 16, Issue 8

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 07:22:34 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/8/2005 5:42:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
c.britton at worldnet.att.net writes:
Most of the issues
I've seen are with  light multi-weight oils and worn pumps.. or pumps that
use a pickup tube  that has a leak...
----------------
Well  that tells me you are on my side of this issue if its leaking or worn
you really  need to fix it before you have real trouble.
If you have an old tractor and want to keep it in good shape I would assume
that a properly working oil pump would more important than anything.
There are no shortcuts to good mechanical work.
Would you pay the local shade tree Mechanic to prime your cars oil pump to
get it to work or would you prefer a new one.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460