[AT] O/T 1941 Ford Business Coupe

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 7 10:31:30 PDT 2005

Cecil
Yes, I'm an old Ford guy too. My first licensed vehicle was my Dad's 39
Deluxe sedan. The old flathead 8 was not real powerful but sounded good and
got me hooked on that sound of V8s for life.
I've still got the old sedan out in a shed. Needs a total restore though.
Another car from my childhood memories is a 46 Ford Coupe that a neighbour
drove. Being used to the sedan design , this coupe was a bit of a curiousity
to me. Imagine,,, a car with only two doors.
That coupe has been fully restored and now owned by the same family, it
shows up in local parades once in a while.

Ralph in Sask.