[AT] O/T 1941 Ford Business Coupe

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Tue Jun 7 08:23:14 PDT 2005

Cecil,
         A 1941 tudor Deluxe was my first car.  You just don't see many 41s
around anymore, let alone a business coupe.  Sure am glad you are looking
at the photo and not me.  I prefer the looks of the 40.  I had a Standard
coupe and still have a tudor Deluxe.  Thousands of mice living in it from
the smell.  I am going to have to redo that thing some day and I have no
idea how I am going to rid it of that smell.  Whew!
         I too would prefer the 40 Coupe over the 9N.  However, I have no
mice in my 2N. <g>

Ron Cook
Salix, IA