[AT] Amish restraint laws?

crawler crawler at lynnet.com
Mon Jun 6 08:04:15 PDT 2005

Steve We had the almost same thing happen in Newark New York, They stop the
Amish for no insurance. I don't know what ever got settled ,I know the Amish
went to town meetings  but i kinda lost track of what happened.I guess i
will look into this as i am about to build a pole barn and what the amish to
build it,I will let you know what i find out.   ED