[AT] List outage & trip to Altoona, PA

Terry & Carolyn Welshans welshans2 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 03:26:31 PDT 2005

Thanks for the update, Spencer.  Sounds like your planning payed off.

I was on the road the last few days delivering our OC-3 to Richard & Nancy
Fink, so I was unaware of the outage until I returned home.  When I got my
email program up, several days worth of ATIS message poured in all at once,
which I was expecting.  As I read them, I realized that the list was down
for a while.

We enjoyed our visit with Richard and Nancy, and it is always a pleasure to
meet other list members in person.  Our trip was uneventful, and we dodged
some pretty heavy weather, arriving home just as it started to thunderstorm.

Regards,

Terry & Carolyn Welshans
Homer Glen, Illinois

"Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest. "
Mark Twain (1835-1910)