[AT] List down?

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 15:22:49 PDT 2005

> Cecil, there are a few of us still left on here.  Most are probably like

  me, busy with the Springtime things (mowing grass, planting the
garden, etc).

Of course, this is the first place I check when I go online (I have my
email

stream directed to folders depending on where they came from).  Warm
here today,

upper 80's - quite a change from last week).
> I'll probably do the springtime oil changes  on my tractors tomorrow.
>
> David

	I think there was a plug in the hole the email comes out
of, David, as most of the mail I got this afternoon is old stuff
- including one I sent on the 2nd. At least it is working again.

Cecil