[AT] List down?

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Jun 5 14:26:39 PDT 2005

Cecil, there are a few of us still left on here.  Most are probably like me,
busy with the Springtime things (mowing grass, planting the garden, etc).  Of
course, this is the first place I check when I go online (I have my email stream
directed to folders depending on where they came from).  Warm here today, upper
80's - quite a change from last week).
I'll probably do the springtime oil changes  on my tractors tomorrow.

David