[AT] Spray lube recommendation

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Jun 3 16:49:14 PDT 2005

Hi H.L.:

	I mostly use the cheap Wal-Mart brand (Tech?) that seems to be the same as WD-40. I have
found a spray can of a "lube-gel" called Primis ??? that is good but it drools on more
than sprays on. An occasional spritz of it will sure keep a noisy U joint quiet.   :-)
	I was watching this thread and hoping to see something new since I have been looking for
something that leaves more of a film than the WD-40 stuff but not as stiff as the gel.
Maybe just a spray oil.
	I am a little gun-shy of some of the silicons for fear of them damaging some of my best
rust...   :-)   Actually I tend to avoid them due to the silicon causing painting
problems (like fish-eyes) later. OK, I can dream that I am going to get things painted...

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA